Everything about the IFS 10 Lobby.

Show first post

58 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@ADNAN 

I have below questions regarding lobbies. 

1. If we need to use more than one view in the data source designer,  are query builder and using IAL in SQL data source the possible options we have?
  2. Where can I find information about my elements?
  3. Brief about managing and installing lobby items.
  4. The location where lobby data source configuration files should be stored for source code management?

Appreciate your inputs on this regard.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@ADNAN

1. If we need to use more than one view in the data source designer,  are query builder and using IAL in SQL data source the possible options we have?
  4. The location where lobby data source configuration files should be stored for source code management?

With the lobby, students have two different options in data design. 1 create the query with internal queries or create a single view of the entire query. There is a problem here. Even if the IAL is seen by the data designer, the fields will not come automatically. It will be played manually. The item will be present in the plan instance. IAL is a layer, but if there is a problem with your background work, can you finish the IAL to finish it.

I'll try to help you when you have problems.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@ADNAN

With the lobby, students have two different options in data design. 1 create the query with internal queries or create a single view of the entire query. There is a problem here. Even if the IAL is seen by the data designer, the fields will not come automatically. It will be played manually. The item will be present in the plan instance. IAL is a layer, but if there is a problem with your background work, can you finish the IAL to finish it.

I'll try to help you when you have problems.

@ADNAN Thanks for the information. Would you mind answering the questions 2,3 and 4.

Badge +1

You can ask anything you wonder about IFS 10 Lobby. I can answer any questions you may have about IFS 10 LOBBY. Element design, data design, where patterns, references, page creation, authorization, etc. I would be happy to help.

Hey, I want to know- how to create a new lobby element within a lobby?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi ADNAN

I created a Link List element and one of those had negative Cash value (example -1223939393.90) the lobby does not show the negative values. IFS 10 version. Here is my community forum link which is not solved yet. Appreciate if you can help with this. Link list -VE value not display

Badge +2

Hello,

option to add ‘Element’ is not visible.  Please see below as highlighted.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hello,

option to add ‘Element’ is not visible.  Please see below as highlighted.

Hi @VIKASBISA , Try to drag and drop the selected element in to your lobby page area.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello, 
I have a few questions regarding the lobby : 
1. I want to create a DataSource that will get me the name of all the customers and their last order number.
Since we will have to make a join, is it possible to do this with the "Query Builder"? Or do I have to go through the creation of an IAL?

2. I have created a "PIE CHART" element that groups customers by country: 

Under IEE, when I click for example on "FRANCE". I am redirected to the "Client" screen and the list of French clients is displayed. This is possible thanks to the "Use data source condition" box.
On the other hand, for Aurena, even if I check this box and I fill the field "Web access URL Address" in this way : 

I get this error: 

What do I have to do for the redirection to work in Aurena?

Thanks in advance !