Question

Link list Lobby Negative value not visible

• 15 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I  am using the Link list lobby element and the data source value is a negative value(amount)  the Link list is showing the other positive and zero values but not the negative value. I looked at forum questions and in one of them they mentioned to change the amount to text to make it visible  and i tried that too but sill my negative amount is not visible. I tried currency, decimal , number options in the data source but none is showing this particular negative value in the lobby. Need help. Here are the screen shots of the data source and lobby element link lists. 

Data source with negative value

Link element

Thanks and appreciate your help

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @rakpadma,

Since you are previewing from the Element Designer, could you try setting the ‘size’ to a smaller value like 1x1 or 2x2 etc. from layout section?

When I tried this in one of the reference environments, initially I got the same issue when the size was 4x1 like below

But when I selected 2x1, it showed me the value.

After that, I set the size back to 4x1 and expanded the preview area to give it more room, and that worked too. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Charith

Thanks for the response but that did not work. The negative number is more than 6 digit size along with two decimals. Here is my testing as per your suggestion.  Cash is still not showing anything. 

I riverted back to 4 *1 but still issue is there