Solved

Print Order Projection

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 55 replies

Anyone can tell me what the Aurena projection is for Printing the Purchase order and setting preposting?

icon

Best answer by TAPBTHOMPSON 11 May 2022, 08:55

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @mmoss,

For priniting the PO: (ProjectionName=’PurchaseOrderHandling’ & ‘PrintDialog’)

Setting preposting: (ProjectionName='PrepostingWithSourceHandling')

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Bhagya

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

for priniting the PO: (ProjectionName=’PurchaseOrderHandling’ & ‘PrintDialog’)

I add these projections but I still do not have the print order option.

Badge +3

Hi @Bhagya Wickramasinghe 

We too have added your mentioned projections for printing the PO (and even the setting preposting), however it is not allowing us to print the PO.

We are still receiving the error “You are not allowed to execute the report”
Can you help further?

Hi @mmoss 

Were you able to find a solution to this?

Thanks so much!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@TAPBTHOMPSON I receive this message for all the reports. There maybe a general print projection but I haven’t found the correct one.

Badge +3

Hi @mmoss 

It appears this may not be just controlled by Aurena Projections.. I have just found by granting repPURCHASE_ORDER_PRINT_REP throught IEE - Presentation Objects by Component, we can now print POs.
We may need to grant similarly for other reports as well. 

Hope this helps you out

Cheers!

Badge +3

Hello All, I’m not sure if there are additional details I am missing, but I have this issue for a user (we just started using Apps10 Aurena for some users) who cannot print. He is getting this message when attempting to print a PO:

I’ve granted the following projections:

PurchaseOrderPrintRep

PurchaseOrderHandling(read only)

and from IEE under presentation obects:

repPURCHASE_ORDER_PRINT_REP

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@ryansharp999  On v10’s Aurena, double check the Entity Action Grants for your Permission Set and the PurchaseOrderPrintRep Projection .  Ensure that it’s fully granted.

Badge +3

@ryansharp999  On v10’s Aurena, double check the Entity Action Grants for your Permission Set and the PurchaseOrderPrintRep Projection .  Ensure that it’s fully granted.

Hi Tracy,  thanks so much for the help, much appreciated. However they are already granted.

Let me know if you can think of anything else.

Cheers

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@ryansharp999 At what point is the user presented with the message?  Launching the Purchase Order report or actually trying to print the results?

Assuming the user has been granted the permission set where you’ve granted to projections and you’ve refreshed your cache, two more areas to check:

There are two FNDBAS print activities in APPS 10 that are now in the Projections.  

There is also an Assistant for Order Report - Purchase Order.

Badge +3

@Tracy Norwillo Hi Tracy. We are getting the error as soon as the user clicks on Share, then Print PO, I have an Aurena Admin permission set with everything that allows printing but I have a Purchasing All that has everything in Procurement added but it won’t print either. I’m wonder if there is an activity or some other thing not granted.

I had everything you suggested above except the print agent and I added that, refreshed cache and still same error.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@ryansharp999 If you get the error message as soon as you click the Share/Print PO, then I would take a deeper look at the Purchase Order Handling projection grants since that’s the first thing that’s called.  In the Projection Action Grants, there is a “Manage Grants By Command” button in the upper right.  Check that the Print commands are granted by selecting them then clicking on the Next button to see the current status of what you’ve selected.

The other thing you can try, since I’m not sure what is causing the issue, is to turn the debug log window on just before you click on the Share/Print PO.  This pops open the Aurena version of the IEE Debug Console.  If you check the “Wrap” box, it makes it easier to read.

Badge +3

@Tracy Norwillo Hi Tracy, the manage grants was the ticket! We are up and running now!

Thanks so much for your help!