Question

Expired password to support.ifs.com

• 4 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi, when I’m trying to login to support.ifs.com - I get info that my password has expired. How can I restore my access?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @daniel.sokolowski 

if you know your username you can reset your password with this link: IFS Password Reset (ifsworld.com)

Badge

Thanks for quick answer. I suppose this link allows to reset password to Portal. But not to support.ifs.com (or perhaps I don’t understand something). 

To better clarify: I’m going to support.ifs.com webpage (screen: IFS_support.png). I’m putting there login: accdaniel and them I’m being redirected to next login page (IFS_support_1.png), whre I have to put my email address and password. My question is about that particular pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

The passwords should be the same.

On the second screenshot are you sure that you put your e-mail address there?

In my case I enter my username instead of e-mail address. For example: CORPNET\USERNAME

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Daniel,

i am facing exactly the same problem. There seems no way to reset the password for the mail address. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Kai

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Me too - it seems to be the ADFS password that seems to be the issue.

Thanks,

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Any password issues that cannot be resolved with the KBA on resetting passwords can be addressed by emailing services@ifs.com; they can check your accounts and sort out password issues. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi all,

my problem has been resolved: instead of using the mail-address you have to use the IFS user name. In my case is the mail address if2ks@dmc-grpoup.com. But the related user is DVBKAISUDENN. Using this user i was able to reset the password in: https://portal.ifsworld.com/get_pwd/?_ga=2.16593014.1754958926.1675858953-491782032.1655284269

Best regards

Kai