Solved

Automatic Dispatch Advice, not automatically dispatching advice!!!

• 21 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi….again!

This issue relates directly to the post below…

We have the Send Dispatch Advice Automatically set on for all our sites, for inter-company orders. Yet when the order is delivered, the Dispatch Advice Sent box remains saying No….screenshot below..

As mentioned, the slider is ticked on the site to send the advice automatically….

We can send the advice manually but find it a tad annoying that in our config environment this was working perfectly. Has anybody had anything similar occur???

Many thanks.

icon

Best answer by Marcel.Ausan 28 November 2023, 13:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Whether or not to send dispatch advice automatically is defined on the receiver as all receivers might not be able to handle dispatch advice. The setting you refer to is when the site is the receiver of a Shipment Order. 

If you want automatic sending when delivering to customer it has to be defined on the receiving customer.

In addition you need to set up message setup:

Best Regards Fredrik

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Darren Ruddock I remember from the days I was working with a customer using Apps9, that we also had to trigger the print of the Delivery Note in order to get the Dispatch Advice sent through. Maybe I don’t recall that correctly, but it doesn’t hurt to give that a try.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Marcel,

Many thanks, worked a treat.

Very much appreciated!!

Cheers

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Darren Ruddock if this is solved, please mark either of the responses as Best Answer so that this topic will not show up in the Unanswered questions anymore 😁