Solved

Stream Not Readable

• 30 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Has anyone ever seen this error message before when trying to initialize an Aurena Native App?

The app was working fine, and we were doing some work with Custom Fields and went to re-initialize to test the changes and I can no longer initialize.  Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Ibrahim Naazir 17 February 2021, 13:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

ctaylor56,

Uh, my first guess is to remove the custom fields again. If that doesn’t work, do you see something happening in the logging of IFS for mobile?

Steve

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@ctaylor56 

There have been similar issues with this error popping up. If you have a load balancer or an external proxy, then there is a chance that the client that initiates the request is closing before receiving a response. This is probably due to a timeout configuration set up in the proxy which you will have to increase so that it will wait longer for the response before closing.

Another possible solution is to check if your server has enough free space. This error can pop up in that case as well. If that’s the case, then try to clean up the space and check if you still get the error. Hope this helps.

Ibrahim

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I had similar error.

it was due to free space on application server

Regards

Pankaj

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

As an update, we found a situation where a customer who met none of the above requirements still had the issue. They had enough space on application server and also did not use any load balances/proxy. However after recommending a clean build the issue was resolved. Maybe that can help future issues.

Best Regards,
Ibrahim

Badge +1

We also have the same error and the Cloud Team from IFS found the error reason:

We have checked the issue with Managed cloud team and the disk space is "0" for the IFSHOME disk. However, Managed cloud team is currently working on that. As soon as it is fixed, the stream error will be fixed.

Now it is working smooth again.