Possibility to add employee and work state as workflow type in eform

• 27 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Is there a possibility to add employees to a maintenance survey when specific “employees” need to be allowed access and together work tasks in status “Work start” as parameters in mobile eforms? This is in APP10 environment . Thank you

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

surveys with workflow type “Employee” should be connected to a “Employee” type Workflow Configuration to get it available for the desired employees in mobile/tech portals. The list of employees should be added in the Workflow Configuration > Access tab. These survey are not connected to a Work Task and optional to answer.

surveys with workflow type “work state” should be used in “Work Task” type workflow configurations.

Thanks

Sampath    

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Sampath,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Ruwani

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@skullk 

Hi Sampath,

Thank you for your reply. Please confirm does it mean we cannot use “Employee” and “Work Start” parameters together? Because in APP9 sureys it was possible to use together.

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Ruwani

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I’m not exactly sure how you use it in apps9 solution when you say it is possible to use two different workflow types in a single survey. Can you please explain maybe with a screenshot?

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@skullk 

Hi Sampath,

I am sorry I missed to reply,

Please find the screenshots as in app9.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Ruwani