Solved

How can unhide the all hided fields in IFS Application?

• 27 December 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I have hided all the fields of the posting Tab of the Work order Report in Tab. I am unable to unhide the same and unhide option is not visible to me. This is hided for me only.  Please advise the solution?

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 27 December 2019, 15:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

@Tierajeng Please follow these steps:

1. Refresh the window(if you don’t refresh the window first, the next step won’t work)
  2. Right click on the ‘+’ icon (refer to the screenshot below) and the “column chooser” option will appear in the context menu. 

3. Now you can move all the columns to the visible columns section using the column chooser dialog.
     Hope this helps!
Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Tierajeng Please follow these steps:

1. Refresh the window(if you don’t refresh the window first, the next step won’t work)
  2. Right click on the ‘+’ icon (refer to the screenshot below) and the “column chooser” option will appear in the context menu. 

3. Now you can move all the columns to the visible columns section using the column chooser dialog.
     Hope this helps!

Coloumn Chooser option is not appearing in the Context Menu.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Coloumn Chooser option is not appearing in the Context Menu.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

This solution is working. I was searching column chooser option in the Context Menu. But it was appearing  while i did RMB Click on “+”

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

If you RMB click in the header area (right next to the +), do you have the option to choose “Optimize all Column Widths”? I think they could be condensed.