Question

Change default option on drop down list.

• 19 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 2 replies

At Shop Floor Workbench, the shop order is running, we want to interrupt it, we go to 

Stop Production, 

Can we change the default to 

Ideally, we could assign a default option for the most used interruption cause too.

Could we adjust the defaults? Operators 😤 “2 vs 6 clicks, need to run the machine” and they are right.

Thank you in advance, 😀

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@mgha I believe this can be solved by configuring the Stop Reason drop-down to “Default to Previous” value. This can be done using the page designer. Then the client will remember that you previously selected value Interrupted and then propose this value as the default next time. 

In order to access the page designer for the Stop Production dialog, you must manually type the URL to this client directly (...main/ifsapplications/web/assistant/StopClockingsAssistant/StopClockingsAssistant)

However I noticed I had to make the Interruption Cause field visible and editable at all times to get this to work properly. Then I could also set the Interruption Cause to default to the previous value

Badge +1

Hi Björn Hultgren,

Highly apricate your time answering our question, will share it with our system admin, test and let you know.

Thank you 

1. Ghanayem