Question

Link to Aurena page from Lobby Element in IEE?

• 26 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi,

I have a customer using IFS 10, update 12. They are mainly using IEE but now want to set up Onboarding in Aurena.
The managers still are working in IEE so they want to have a Lobby Element in IEE that show their Onboarding Tasks assigned to them. From the Lobby Element in IEE I want to link them to the correct page in Aurena.

I have built the lobby element but do not know how to add correct URL to make it opened in another Browser. Now the link is openend within IEE and the log in page in Aurena is presented (gues that it is a web browser plug in in IEE that is used). But after logged in I get an error message saying that Aurena cannot be open in Internet Explorer browser.

Anyone that know if it is possible to solve my problem?

Br, Josefin

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Josefin,

I’m afraid this functionality does not exist in IEE at the moment. Please refer to the following KBA regarding this:

The reason you get the error is exactly as you have suspected. Embedded browser in IEE is based on Internet Explorer engine, which is why you get an error saying that Aurena cannot be open in Internet Explorer browser.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you for your quick response even if their is no solution at the moment.

Br, Josefin