We need your help

• 10 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Firstly, if you’re new to IFS, welcome!

I am one of the User Experience Designers at IFS.

Through the design and product development process, it’s hugely important that we get to include our customers along the way. It helps us to understand problems and how they impact you, allows us to validate ideas, and provides an opportunity to usability test our design concepts.

Ideally, we look to include end users of the specific project area we’re working on. In order to best match we maintain a pool of participants. If you or anyone in your organisation is interested in getting involved, please fill out our form:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=GOytrzMFukyFeFMWJS_5P4AFE1UrebBEv_SSOfubO3BUQkFMWldXS0xZNVdLWDlTQk41MVFWNzE2NC4u

You will have the opportunity to decide how frequently we invite you to participate and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach out to me jamie.byrne@ifs.com, or our User Research Lead tove.stahl@ifs.com

We also have a group on the Community where we sometimes share details on activities:
ttps://community.ifs.com/groups/ifs-research-design-group-362

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Very nice initiative. I will check on with my customers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I’m currently looking for participants to provide feedback on a proposed help panel, that would be available on IFS Cloud for all users.

More details here: 

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I’m currently looking for participants to provide feedback on a proposed help panel, that would be available on IFS Cloud for all users.

More details here: 

Thanks

@Jamie Byrne Is this closed now?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @MELuther, it has moved on but feedback is useful at most points in our product development lifecycle. I’ll contact you soon to arrange something. Thanks for your interest.