Solved

Lobby Notification also as a Stream Notification.

• 12 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello,  I’m completely new to IFS10. I have no experience with IFS other than the exploring I have been doing over the past couple weeks.  I have successfully set up a couple stream notifications.  I have not done anything as of yet within the Lobby. 

One of the ladies has a Widget (sorry if that’s not what they’re called) in her lobby that informs her when a current order has been revised.  She would also like to receive a Stream notification when that action has happened.  I have searched the actions or triggers and can’t find anything that would be considered suitable.  

So my question is… Since she already has a widget within her lobby that notifies her when an order has been revised, is there something I could put together where that widget is actually the action or trigger for a stream notification?  My apologies for likely not using the correct terminology. 

icon

Best answer by Yohan Rajapaksha 13 April 2022, 01:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @steve.subject ,

Hope the below article helps.

Setup a Stream Message Notification in IEE | IFS Community

Best Regards,
Yohan

Badge +2

I was interested in the answer also, but am having trouble accessing Article.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @steve.subject  and @John Board ,

Please find the below steps to setup the stream message notification in IEE

Navigate to “New Event Action” window and create a new event action according to your business requirement.

Ex: Shop Order Release notification.

Under the Action Type there is an option called “Stream Message” use that option and configure the setup below.

When you create the PO and release the respective stream message will popup. Hope the above detail will help.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yohan

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I was interested in the answer also, but am having trouble accessing Article.

This article is restricted to employees/partners only. Hopefully Yohan answered your question with the info above. If not, please let me know and I’ll see what if any, of that content can be made accessible to customers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Dear @KristenGastaldo , setting up stream notification should not be such a well protected topic I think. Any chance to share what has to be done do make it working openly?

Thank you!

Mattis

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@IFSmattis  - Apologies for the delay! I missed the reply. I’ve moved the topic to be visible to everyone.