Question

Advanced Search (sum, group, count, etc...) In Aurena

• 27 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Is Advanced Search (sum, group, count, etc...) functionality available in IFS Cloud version? If yes, is there any material on how this is done?

Thank You & Best Regards,

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

No, Aurena/Cloud doesn’t have this function, one of the many useful features removed in Cloud.

There are numerous topics posted covering this topic and other differences.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @ShawnBerk 

Thank you. As the above entries were few months old, I was hoping something might have changed in between :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Well, the releases are only twice per year now for new functionality and this wasn’t included in Oct 21R2, most things are not planned before 22R2 and some later and some not all - but they need more customers to complain I think.

They are more concerned with Moments of Service presentations rather than real world use of the software.  At the moment, we view moving to Cloud a large step backwards in functionality from V9 in several areas.  There are some new additions that should help, but so many basic functions missing that are used by hundreds of users at our company everyday, we know we will have nothing but complaining when we demonstrate the new version to them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@ShawnBerk Thanks for writing your  comment. I totally agree that some aspects are gone and users just have to cope with it, consultants that keep on shaking their head in an non-understanding motion.

Hope IFS22 or up brings back the functions.