Question

Select multiple countries on Intrastat

• 27 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I’m having trouble with IFS and selecting more than 1 option at a time?  This is a new system to me and the organisation that I work for so I apologise for the silly question.  I think this is just not an option on IFS but perhaps someone can confirm?  Can you select more than 1 country at a time?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Ravinatha Ariyarathna Hope you can answer. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @DerekD , I’m not sure whether I have understood your issue correctly. But if you want to select multiple countries from this LOV (List of Values) dialog box in Intrastat window, you can simply select the countries by pressing the Ctrl key in your keyboard.  This is common for any other LOV dialog box in IFS.

Then the countries selected by you will appear in the “Country” field on the Search dialog box.

Did I answer your question? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @DerekD , I’m not sure whether I have understood your issue correctly. But if you want to select multiple countries from this LOV (List of Values) dialog box in Intrastat window, you can simply select the countries by pressing the Ctrl key in your keyboard.  This is common for any other LOV dialog box in IFS.

Good morning!  Thank you very much for the reply, but unfortunately, CTRL or SHIFT or anything that would usually allow multiple selections does not work.  Clearly this works on your screen, so could this be a central setting on our IFS set up that could be stopping this?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is this possible on the collect intrastat screen?

I can use this method on the intrastat screen but not when collecting, do i therefore need to run it for all countries seperately and then combine in the intrastat screen?