Solved

How we can write client script to change the task status after clicking on custom button from IFS FSM mobile??

• 1 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I'm using IFS FSM Mobile. How we can write client script to change the task status after clicking on custom button from IFS FSM mobile instead of using action status bar??

icon

Best answer by nimesha.kalinga 5 September 2022, 05:18

View original

3 replies

Badge +4

Hi @Akifscommunity,

From which screen you are planning to add the custom button? Is it on Debrief Overview?

If yes, you can simply use the function setControlValue and Save changes to update the task status.

If not and you need to modify the task_status within another screen, what I would suggest is to use generateDataTransaction , saveDataTransaction functions to achieve what you are asking.

Please refer the “Example 10—Script-Based Transaction” on the Mobile Client Script Documentation on the correctly usage/example of the above functionality.

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hey @nimesha.kalinga 

Can you please say, where can I get this document? 

Please refer the “Example 10—Script-Based Transaction” on the Mobile Client Script Documentation on the correctly usage/example of the above functionality.

Cheers!

Badge +4

Hey @nimesha.kalinga 

Can you please say, where can I get this document? 

Cheers!

Hi @Shneor Cheshin ,

You can find the documentation on the Client Scripts screen in FSM Smart Client. Under the Question Mark Button → “Mobile and Smart Client Scripts”