CMDB Demo

• 2 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi All,

We’re considering moving forward with implementing a CMDB and prior to presenting to our leadership for approval of a SOW etc was wondering if anyone would be willing to host a brief demo of their CMDB instance?

We are a healthcare organization with both owned and managed facilities and are working out the discovery side of things given all of the tools and applications we are utilizing in our environment currently.

Even if it was a brief video vs a full on demo I think anything would be helpful to show or have on hand for reference if at all possible.

Let me know if this works and

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hennepin County can give you a demo of ours if you are interested. We have over 40,000 CI’s for hardware, software, mobile devices, mobile apps, azure resources, printers, etc. We have CI attitubes that we collect per CI type. The CMDB feeds into the service offerings. Example: For ‘Application Issue’ the user would select from a drop down list of applications, which is pulling from the CMDB. 

Let me know if you want to get a preview. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Nicole! I’ve been searching for your contact details everywhere to reach out on PowerBI again as well! That would be great if we can connect or record a brief demo etc. Thank you again for always being so willing to share and discuss!  Private message me with your information if you don’t mind and we can connect on getting something scheduled. -Mitch

Badge +1

@nwest anyway possible I can get that CMDB/PowerBI Demo I am new to Assyst and organization has moved into SaaS version off Assyst.  We are on version 11.4.  We are into implementing an CMDB and would love to see how it’s setup in real-time environment.  Greatly appreciate it.  

Badge +1

@nwest any chance for a demo?  Thanks.

Ken