Solved

Inquiry Regarding Recommended Oracle Patches for IFS APP 10 Environment

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I am currently looking into the latest recommended Oracle patches that should be installed.

To ensure our system is up-to-date and secure, I would appreciate it if you could provide information on:

1. The latest Oracle patches recommended for the IFS APP 10 environment.
2. Any critical security updates or patches that address known vulnerabilities.
3. Any specific considerations or prerequisites for the installation of these patches.

Additionally, if there is a recommended schedule for applying these patches or any associated documentation, I would be grateful if you could share that information.

icon

Best answer by Ragaventhan Sathananda 18 January 2024, 17:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @maheshmuz,

As per my knowledge if you are using Oracle 19c, IFS use ‘Oracle19.0.0.0.0 Full Set including 19.20 patch’ for Linux and ‘Oracle19.0.0.0.0 Full Set including 19.16 patch’ for Windows.

If its Oracle 12c then I’m not sure of the latest patches but you can always inquire the details and relevant patches from IFS through a support ticket.

Addition to it if you want a schedule to apply Oracle patch then you can check quarterly for the oracle patches as the bundle patches are released quarterly by Oracle. If there are any critical patches which needs an immediate attention then ideally IFS will let you know on it.