Question

Publish Inventory Parts List in AURENA B2B

• 3 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi All,

I am looking into whether APPS10 - 10.10.17.0 is able to publish the Inventory parts list into the AURENA B2B portal. 

We have a need for suppliers to research parts numbers to ensure they are registered or not when creating artefacts which are submitted to our team. 

Currently we use a set of configurations to handle the artefacts using the No Part requisition functions but the intention would be to capture reused parts and add then into inventory. This is why we would need to have the supplier be able to see what has been added so we don’t continue to process via No Part functionality.

Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi James,

I moved this question to Supply Chain. I think you might have a better chance to get an answer there.

Have a good day!

/Mathias

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Mathias Dahl, i have had no replies to this thread and seeing that you moved it can you provide any guidance as to how i could get a response to this?

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@james.hodson 

I have notified the team responsible for this area. I hope they will reply here soon.

I would like to mention that, although I would want things to be different, different teams work differently with IFS Community and there are no promises to get any replies, at all or in a certain time frame.

There is always the option to file a proper support case if you do not get a reply here in a timely manner.

Good luck!

Badge +2

Hi James, 

Sorry for the late reply on this. Unfortunately there is no support in the core solution APPS10 - 10.10.17.0 for what your are looking for. The B2B supplier solution is restricted to view and handle open PO´s , RFQ´s , VMI products and consignment stock consumption. There is also a solution to view estimated future demands on orders and requisitions. 

I guess the best way of following up no part purchases would be on the Purchase order lines, either by the supplier or the ordering company to make sure that you catch reused parts and add them as inventory parts, maybe based on Supplier Part no.

In coming IFS Cloud releases I know there is a plan to try to cater for Supplier published part catalogs in B2B, which then might be used by the demand company to identify reused no parts based on the suppliers part no. But this is rather the other way around and not exactly what you are looking for either.    

Please let me know if any further clarification is needed.

Best regards

Daniel