Solved

Doubt with purchase requisition lines in IFS 8

Badge +5

When I see purchase requistion lines in IFS 8, I have 2 lines (items) that always appear and I can´t see what is the requisition and nothing appear in inventory part availability planning when I look for this items.

Can anybody help me?

icon

Best answer by benja99932 12 May 2022, 16:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Are you sure the requisition is for a part - with an inventory part number?

There can be purchase requisitions for non-inventory items also.  If the part number is blank, this is a non-inventory purchase.

To see the lines on the requisition, click on the No Part Requisition Lines tab, there will be at least a description.

Badge +5

Thank you ShawnBerk for your reply

As you can see  nothing appear in No Part Requisition lines while a line appear in Part Requistion lines but I don´t why because I don´t have any requisition.

And it is a inventory part.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

OK, then that wasn’t the issue, thank you for confirming inventory part.

Do you have this view in V8?  I don’t recall if it was there or not, this is a V9 screenshot.

I find this screen is very helpful for investigation as to the source of demand for items.  it may offer a pointer in the right direction.

Badge +5

Yes, I have it in V8 but can´t find the origin of the request or how to cancel it  or how to delete it so that it does not appear the next day in purchase requisition lines

Badge +5

Ok, I think I foun some information in Gross Requirements tab

I´ll investigate, thanks so much