Solved

View My Personal Information

• 4 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi All - please can someone help me with my self service\my personal information in Cloud 23R2.

I have a dummy user/person/employee called director.
This user has valid personal data (private contact information in this example - but there is also work contact info, related persons and documents)

They also have a valid assignment with an access role assigned

access role is configured as below

access role

The company property fields include a valid YES record for the “SELFACCESS - Allow Access to Myself” property

When logged on as this user, it is possible to create an absence request, my employment information screen, and my calendar works ok too.

BUT - it is not possible to view the data in my personal information screen (nor the my personal information change screen)

Please can someone help me to identify what is going wrong here?

Edit - if I grant the director user HR Application Manager Access, the my personal information screen populates as expected.

Many thanks in advance

Dave

icon

Best answer by WyrDavidB 5 January 2024, 15:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @WyrDavidB ,

All seems good to me and i have same setup working from my end but on 23.2.2 . I wonder whether something has been enabled on access attributes and not assigned to access role. 

Are you able to drop screenprint of Orgnization access attributes as well ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

hi @Xavier Fernando 

You may be onto something!

I’m going to invalidate the three lines in the access records above and see if that resolves the issue.
I’ll also try adding the position for my director user into the same place and see if that fixes the issue.

UPDATE - removing the access records at the top level of the organisation has not made any difference.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

hi @Xavier Fernando , I’ve re-read your message this morning - I think I went to the wrong screen!
These are the active organisation based access attributes

and this is the info from the overview screen (showing the org access attributes)

is this what you were asking me to share?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I/we have found a resolution to this issue.
There was an access attribute connected to the Pers LU which was not included in any access role.
(purple box below)

The issue with access to the personal details was initially fixed by adding the SELFACCESS attribute into the default registration access role.

Following further investigation, the SELFACCESS attribute was removed completely.