Solved

Where can I find my cloud environments

• 25 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I want to knwo which environments and touch app servers and touch apps server System IDs a customer has.

Where to find those information? There has to be a list where this is stored somehow.

Kind regards,

Tobias

icon

Best answer by Technical Toby 29 December 2022, 13:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Technical Toby ,

As I know the TAS is not available with  IFSCloud . 

With the introduction of Aurena Native client the  TAS is removed from middle tier architecture. TAS role and capability moved to containers with the introduction of the Aurena Native OData
Provider and Aurena Native Sync Service.

What is the mobile client you are using ?  Mobile work order, CRM, WADACO, notify me etc ? What is the requirement of getting the system id ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Kindly check the screen shot below  see if it answers your question.

System ID

The System ID for your IFS Applications instance alias, followed by your company's Internet domain, for example "ifsprod.mycompany.com".

Best Regards,

Vishaka

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Dear @Dumeesha Wanigarathna@Janandi Vishaka 

Thanks for clarifying this. But all apps still need some system ID instead of only having to enter the landing page address. So I wonder how this works. Or there are now other versions, I have not checked on?

But again back to the original question at first: Is there any place, where you can find an overview of the environments a Cloud customer has? This is no longer stored in IPE and barely possible to find if you had not received a mail regarding these infos.

Let us first focus on this one. And then, the touch apps topic :)
In addition, we are talking about the wadaco scan it app. This had been requested for.

Kind regards,
Tobias

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

regarding the apps: There might have been a mistake and the Apps are no longer working with IFS Cloud. And you have to use the standard aurena client for everything. In this case, that would at least clarify the “usage of apps” for IFS Cloud

Edit: Found some new Touch Apps, where it is related to IFS Cloud. So you can skip the question for the System ID and TAS infos :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Technical Toby ,

There is no system id for  IFS Cloud. You have to register IAM client and use the normal url to log on . Refer the information in F1 document about how to set the IAM client.

Please make sure to use the IFS_aurena_native as the client id and it seems it is case sensitive

Then the login url will be normal login usrl to the Aurena client.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Dumeesha Wanigarathna 

I already wrote, that this topic is solved :D

Would just like to come back to the topic, where all infos from the cloud environments are stored.

The apps are done now and I got that working.

Thank you :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Still an open topic.

Where can I find the environments a customer has?

This is not stated anywhere unless provided by the cloud team, is it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

One may only get information about the customers use place environments and the addresses when being provided those by project team or customer.