Question

Tabbing Order on IFS page from Keyboard

• 5 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello

Sounds v basic though,   Is there a way to set up Tabbing order on IFS pages as per user requirement.

For Example, IFS10, Pages Sales Quotation, i would like to Tab out to ‘Sales Qty’ field from ‘Sales Part’ field. At present when user enter sales part number and tab it goes to part description field, i want it to go to Qty field. 

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Are you working in Enterprise Explorer or Aurena?

As far as I know, Enterprise Explorer follows the column chooser settings when tab is pressed (i.e. it moves to the next editable column in view) so you could configure the Sales Qty field to appear immediately after the Sales Part field. EE also has a “new after” setting, which causes tab to create a new record after you reach a specific column.

My Aurena knowledge is a little limited, so I’ll leave it for someone else to advise on that (maybe the projection can be edited to gain control over this?)

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Are you working in Enterprise Explorer or Aurena?

As far as I know, Enterprise Explorer follows the column chooser settings when tab is pressed (i.e. it moves to the next editable column in view) so you could configure the Sales Qty field to appear immediately after the Sales Part field. EE also has a “new after” setting, which causes tab to create a new record after you reach a specific column.

My Aurena knowledge is a little limited, so I’ll leave it for someone else to advise on that (maybe the projection can be edited to gain control over this?)

Yes, that’s the design, moving the columns in the order you want to tab should work.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thanks @RobinHunter  and @tobese  for clarification.
I an in IEE so far.