Solved

Security Error - when try to login to the IFS Application

Badge +14

Hi All,

This is IFS app 10.

We can see this error when we try to log in to the application.

If I click ok, I will get the below alert and if I view the certificate I can see the old certificate which is already expired.

The application URL contains the correct certificate which will expire on a future date.

I reconfigured the certificate and it was completed successfully.

If I click on ‘Yes’ on the above alert, I will get the below alert with the old certificate.

When I click on ‘Update DB wallet’ from the Admin console, I can see below.

Kindly let me know how to fix this and really appreciate your valuable thoughts.

Thank you in Advance.

icon

Best answer by MitDenukN 21 November 2022, 16:36

View original

17 replies

Badge +14

If I click on ‘No’ button on any of above alerts, I will see the below error:

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommandCollection.Invoke()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommand.ExecuteReader(String recordType, Int32 fetchsize)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Interactive.FndLoginDialog.checkLanguage(FndLoginCredentials loginCreds)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Interactive.FndLoginDialog.AuthenticateCredentials(FndLoginCredentials loginCreds) ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: -2146697191
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.CallGetResponse(String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Byte[] requestHeaderBytes, Byte[] requestBodyBytes, FndApfAsyncInvoke asyncInvokeHandle, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeGetResponse(String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Byte[] requestHeaderBytes, Byte[] requestBodyBytes, Boolean& abandoned, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Does the IFS app need re-signing with f1mage?

https://community.ifs.com/framework-experience-infrastructure-cloud-integration-dev-tools-50/ifs-enterprice-explorer-10-674

Badge +14

Thank you so much @Hypervox , and yes the check box is already checked in the installer.

But still we have these errors with login.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Silly question - have you re-signed the app since changing the certificate?

Badge +14

Well, I’m not aware about it, could you please tell me how to do that, please?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

No worries - If you look through the word document on this post, I think it describes how to manually sign the IFS app with the correct certificate…

https://community.ifs.com/framework-experience-infrastructure-cloud-integration-dev-tools-50/ifs-enterprice-explorer-10-674

Badge +14

Appreciate it @Hypervox , I will check and let you know.

Thanks again!

Badge +14

Hi @Hypervox, I followed the steps in the document but sad to say that, it didn’t work.

Still I can see the same security alerts.

Badge +14

Hi @NickPorter and @Kasun Balasooriya,

I found that you have commented on the below post and thought to get your opinion on this.

validation of security certificate

Could you please help me with this, please?

The common name of the certificate is *.XXXXX.co.uk and the application URL is https://ifstest.baschem.co.uk:59080/

The same certificate has been used in Dev and it is working okay.

Badge +14

I deleted and recreated the instance using the installer.

When I try to login using the application I got the following:

Error summary states the below error:

+ Cannot make this application an online application because the previous version is installed. To install this application uninstall the previous version, or mark this application as installed.

Any idea how to overcome this, please?

Badge +14

Managed to fix ‘Application cannot be started’ issue by reconfigure by removing the tick of the ‘Automatically sign client with F1mage’.

Badge +14

after that I can see the login page but unfortunately can’t login using the appowner credentials.

But I can login to the database using the same credentials

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @MitDenukN,

after that I can see the login page but unfortunately can’t login using the appowner credentials.

But I can login to the database using the same credentials

It appears the Application Owner was missing some privileges from the beginning, according to the error you had gotten when trying to update the wallet. 

Please login to the database as SYS user and run the following SQL block:

BEGIN

Prepare_SYS.Dbagrant('<AppOwnerName>’); 

END;

After that, see whether you are allowed to login to the application.

Hope this helps! 

Badge +14

Thank you so much @Charith Epitawatta, I will try this and let you know

Badge +14

@Charith Epitawatta , I executed this as SYS and PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

but still I’m getting the same error.
Do I need to restart the application after this execution?

Kindly let me know.

Badge +14

Hi @Charith Epitawatta, as I can login to the application using ifsadmin credentials I started to install delivery (release 04) with 0 invalid objects.

But the installation is failing ‘installation has partly failed, check the logfile.’ 

note: XXX.LOCAL is the domain name of the server.

Reported error is: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\IFS\IFSMWS\IFST\repository\server\install_fndbas.xml:436: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 5, column 17:
PLS-00352: Unable to access another database 'XXXX.LOCAL.FND_USER_API.GET_RECURSIVE_PROPERTY_'

Is there any possibility to fail the delivery because the IFSAPP can’t login into the application?

Please advise me.

This issues has been discussing through a separate post 

Delivery Installation IFS 10.4

Badge +14

Hi All,

The first security error when we try to login to the application has been solved by deleting the instance and recreating a new instance.

IFSAPP user login error fixed by changing the directory ID back to IFSAPP. 

I really appreciate all you valuable opinions/comments on this. 😊