Question

Report Designer table footer

• 13 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Is there a way that we can keep table footer in a static position? Currently table footer can go up and down based on the content in the table body. My requirement is to keep the table footer in the same place so that this it doesn’t move regardless of how many lines are above.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @shewa 
Do you want to know about the report footer or a table footer?
could you please explain a bit with a screen image?

If its a report footer, 
In Report designing , layout of a header and footer is fixed, theses sections will not expand as the flow section. In the header and footer it's wysiwyg. The flow section is where you put tables, things that will expand

-Best Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @shewa 
Do you want to know about the report footer or a table footer?
could you please explain a bit with a screen image?

If its a report footer, 
In Report designing , layout of a header and footer is fixed, theses sections will not expand as the flow section. In the header and footer it's wysiwyg. The flow section is where you put tables, things that will expand

-Best Regards

Thanks Kelum. This is about Table footer.  This report is printing customer invoices and single report has multiple customers. For a customer, there are multiple invoices. See below image.

So my requirement is to keep sub total of customer’s invoices in the same place in every page. It should not move up and down based on no of items in table body.

Hope you can understand the requirement.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @shewa 

To achieve this ,you have to  place the totals on the Repeating footer .

Then it will show end of the page according to the data volume of the table.

Could you please try this?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @shewa 

To achieve this ,you have to  place the totals on the Repeating footer .

Then it will show end of the page according to the data volume of the table.

Could you please try this?

Hi Kelum,

Thanks for your reply. As you can see from my requirement, sub total for each customer is not available in header level of the schema. So cannot put them in the Repeating Footer.

I tried adding same table structure to repeating footer to calculate the value, but it is also not working.