Solved

Issue on Start Local Server in Developer Studio

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’m developing an outbound integration. I did the setup in developer studio and deployed server package. When I click on Start Local Server on Application Server in Developer Studio, I get below error message saying “The system cannot find the path specified”. Is there any solution for this issue?

icon

Best answer by kuadlk 25 May 2022, 05:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Bharath_C 

Can you give us more details please.

Is this Apps10 or Cloud Development?

what is the developer studio version? 

Thanks 

Harshini 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

This is App10 and Developer Studio version is 22.1.8561 (2022-04-08)

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Bharath_C 

We have done some changes to WebLogic server in the latest Dev Studio tool with NetBeans 12. We are in the process of documenting the changes. Will get back to you soon.

@Kushan will get back to you soon

Thanks

Harshini

Badge +1

Hi @Bharath_C 

You can try two things here 

1. Go to you r local “IFS HOME” and give read and write access to your user for the “wls12210” folder. This can be done by

a)  Going to the properties of the folder and selecting the security tab.

or

b)  Using “icacls” command. 

icacls <Folder_Path> /grant <UserName>:(F)

2. Reinstall the application server by starting Developer studio in admin mode. In the middle of the installation you will get a dialogue box to enter the “Non admin user name”. Enter your username there and continue the installation.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have admin rights. And my user has full control access to Weblogic folder. But still i get the same issue.

I tried all three possibilities. Still I face the same error.

Badge +1

Hi @Bharath_C 

Can you confirm that “C:\ifs_ds\wls12210\user_projects\domains\<Project_Name>\startWebLogic.cmd” exists in your pc.

• If it doesn’t please try “Reinstall Application Server Instance”.
  • Otherwise could you send me the name of the project and run  “C:/ifs_ds/wls12210/user_projects/domains/<Project_Name>/startWebLogic.cmd” from Developer studio terminal. 

Thanks