Skip to main content

Hi 

We are beginning our project to upgrade to IFS cloud, and are currently working a bit with the lobbies in IFS cloud (Our build place is at 23R2). In APPS10 we would create counter elements and then navigate to the data by simply providing a page, and checking “Use Datasource Condition”. 

But this does not appear to work, in the build place at least. Do we need to provide additional parameters in IFS cloud? We are selecting from the same page/entity that we are navigating to, so that should line up. 

An example is navigating to Tax Codes. we have tried navigating to URL: page/TaxCodes/List and to https://>hostname>/main/ifsapplications/web/page/TaxCodes/List. Both URLs have gotten us to the page, but neither seem to use the datasource condition

Best Regards

what is the where clause in your data source?

@wahelk 

It is an SQL data source with view STATUTORY_FEE
and the condition: FEE_TYPE = 'Calculated Tax'

have you logged in English or a different language? I am not sure if this is due to FEE_TYPE client value

We only have English installed as far as i know. Thats a general policy that is also in place on our current APPS10 installation

This should work. can you try creating from scratch and see?

Element Designer

tax codes only with fee type given

Datasource:

Element:

Same result, i navigate to a fully populated Tax Codes page with seemingly no filter:

If you spot any differences in setup, i am very interested in hearing about it

Best Regards

Hi 

A colleague tried creating a new lobby element, doing the exact same thing, and his element navigates correctly. We cant see a difference, but i guess we have a functioning element now.

@wahelk  Thanks for your time and effort

After clearing the lobby cache and removing and adding my element to the lobby, it now works correctly

yes exactly the point. sometimes you need to refresh the lobby cache also the meta data cache