How to fix Has Validation Error?

• 8 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 275 replies

Hi,

I was trying to create a new theme 1 week ago on the test environment. I made some changes in the themes.zip file. There was no problem until yesterday. Our partner pushed a delivery to our test environment. After that, this problem occurred. I can’t reach the application. There was a backup of themes.zip. I used the original files. It still throws the same error. I signed the application with F1MAGE. I couldn’t solve the problem. The error text is below. How can I solve the problem?

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [8.12.2023 09:16:48] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File, themes.zip, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 8 December 2023, 10:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @hhy38 

Try clear local cache in the computer and see if it works?

How to clear cache in computer so that I could reload the landing page and download IFS client? | IFS Community

Cheers!

Damith

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@dsj Hi Damith,

I tried. But, still the same. I can access the application from the server.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Which locations’ client\runtime have you signed with F1Mage?

Try signing using the ifs installer to make sure it updates the correct client\runtime location

Client Configuration (ifs.com)

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@dsj  I signed this one with F1MAGE. While reconfiguring the application How can I understand the correct location client folder? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @hhy38,

In IFSAPP10, the client runtime is actually deployed as a war file into the Middleware Server. So when you need to sign the manifest, you should do it using the installer as DSJ has suggested above. 

If that didn’t work, then I feel this could be something related to a stale cached deployment in Weblogic that is used in runtime. Please try these steps as well. 

1. Login to the IFS Middleware Server host. 
  2. Navigate to the following location:
    \\<IFS_HOME>\wls_domain\<InstanceID>\servers\MainServer1\tmp\_WL_user
  3. Here you should find a some directories with a name having the following format:
    client_<timestamp>
  4. Take a backup of these directories if necessary. 
  5. Stop all servers in IFS Middleware Server. 
  6. Delete the above directories from all Main Servers. 
  7. Start all servers. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Charith Epitawatta Hi Charith,

Thank you. To be sure. I found folders. Then, took the backup of these folders.

I logged in to Middleware. If I click Restart All and remove folders. Have I followed all the procedures?

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @hhy38,

Restarting from here will stop the server and then bring it right back up. To stop and start servers, you will find a script called mws-svr.cmd inside the IFS Home directory. It is better to use the script in order to do this.

1. Using mws-svr.cmd, stop ALL servers. 
  2. delete the above mentioned directories. 
  3. Using mws-svr.cmd, start ALL servers. 
  4. Check server status using mws-svr.cmd to verify all the servers are up and running. 
  5. Check the application is accessible.

You can use the IFS MWS Admin Console too, but that won’t allow you to stop all the servers and services related to IFS MWS and you would have to stop and start them one by one. 

You can find the documentation on mws-svr.cmd here:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/040_administration/400_core_server/010_middle_tier/010_middleware_server/005_reconfiguration_and_administration/020_administration_scripts/default.htm

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @hhy38,

Restarting from here will stop the server and then bring it right back up. To stop and start servers, you will find a script called mws-svr.cmd inside the IFS Home directory. It is better to use the script in order to do this.

1. Stop ALL servers. 
  2. delete the above mentioned directories. 
  3. Start ALL servers. 
  4. Check server status to verify all the servers are up and running. 

You can use the IFS MWS Admin Console too, but that won’t allow you to stop all the servers and services related to IFS MWS and you would have to stop and start them one by one. 

You can find the documentation on mws-svr.cmd here:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/040_administration/400_core_server/010_middle_tier/010_middleware_server/005_reconfiguration_and_administration/020_administration_scripts/default.htm

Hope this helps!

@Charith Epitawatta Thank you Charith. This has solved our problem. 

@dsj Damith, thank you for the valued responses.