Question

Hide custom commands in Aurena

• 2 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I have two links on an Aurena page and I need to hide one or the other based on a drop down list option on the page.  Is it possible to do this?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @HyperRon,

I hope you are trying to hide a field (which contains a link) based on a field value from another field. 

This is something (if available) that can be configured using a custom event. However, as of now I don’t see custom events for Aurena available for APPS10 yet.  Even with custom actions which are available for 21R1 and above, I don’t see a way of hiding a field in Aurena based on a value selection from another field. 

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @Kasun Balasooriya  thanks for your reply!  It’s actually two command buttons that link to other pages.  I don’t want to show one of the buttons depending on what option a field on the screen contains.  Does that make sense?

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@HyperRon Unfortunately this is currently not possible. Page designer currently only supports True and False for boolean attributes like Visible or Required. Having specific conditions like you are describing is not possible (yet) but is something that has already been registered as a requirement for future development.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Jonas Feigl has there been any progression on this requirement? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@Jur Unfortunately this feature has still not been released.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Jonas Feigl Do you have any update on this feature for disable/hide custom command based on a certain condition? i.e status of a line

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@chgalk I do not work in RnD and therefore unfortunately do not have access to the development plan of this feature.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

With the release of 23R1 conditions are now enabled (not editor) in the Page Designer. In the places where you have attributes of type BooleanExpression it is now possible to input conditions, e.g., visible, required, editable.

See https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/23r1/040_tailoring/225_configuration/200_client_configurations/310_conditional_fields/#conditional_value

kind regards

Tobias