Solved

Excel-add in with Apps10 Aurena Client

• 12 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

When do you plan to release the Excel-add in data migration tool with Apps10 Aurena Client?

icon

Best answer by Kasun Balasooriya 29 July 2020, 18:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

ChristianCarlsson,

I’m not from IFS R&D, but please explain why you want the add-in in the Aurena client?

The intention is for usage within Microsoft Excel. It connects to the database on which Aurena is also based.

What do you expect it to do when in Aurena?

Steve

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

There won’t be a separate version of the Excel Add-in for Aurena as it’s an add-in for excel and 

not for Aurena. However, in APPS10, if you do not see the Add -on page to download the excel add-in, 

you can insert \admin at the end of the landing page url and you should see the Add-ons page. 

You can download the excel add-in from there. 

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

There won’t be a separate version of the Excel Add-in for Aurena as it’s an add-in for excel and 

not for Aurena. However, in APPS10, if you do not see the Add -on page to download the excel add-in, 

you can insert \admin at the end of the landing page url and you should see the Add-ons page. 

You can download the excel add-in from there. 

Thanks,

Kasun

The Add-ons link should be visible even without the \admin 

See below:

The excel add in can be been under Add-Ons

Badge +2

Thanks you for your answers. We was using the wrong add-in link. Now It works. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Whenever  i install setup of Excel add in then below link installed.

Ifs.Application.Fndmig.ExcelAddin.vsto

I go with same steps as per given,

But unable to download set file. only above file download .

Kindly assist us or guide me, if missing some others steps.

Badge +2

Hi Guys! Thanks for your replies!

You can close this topic. We have succeed to use excel migration tool with IFS 10 but we had to configure the migration jobs via IEE-client since the excel migration job forms were not available in AURENA.