Solved

Choosing Search header fields in Aurena

• 26 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I am trying to understand where or how Aurena is deciding what to show in the search header fields.

The reason is because I am trying to get the “Customer Name” search field to show up in the Business Opportunities search header and it is not in the “More” drop down menu.

There is no actual column for the “Customer Name” in the business opportunity view. The customer name only shows up in IFS IEE Business Opportunity screen because it is a built in field that uses a function to retrieve the information.

Is the only way to get a “Customer Name” search header field is to create it as a custom field in the Business Opportunity view? and if so, where do we find the section in Aurena that allows us to change the labels for these search header fields?

Thanks for your help.

icon

Best answer by jamie.malangyaon 4 May 2022, 17:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Have you tried using the Account column - it looks like this functions are you are trying to do for my install, but it is Cloud 21R2, not V10.  It is a joint field that contains concatenated data.

Before Search

After Search

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @jamie.malangyaon ,

I have checked this in APP10 Aurena, there is no separate filtering option named as customer name.

You can use "Customer" option to filter the records with Customer Name.
Please check the below screen capture.

Hope this helps.​​​​​​​

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Thank you @ShawnBerk and @Shani Fernando for your reply!

I was trying to avoid the drop down that splits Number from Name. I did some playing around and it seems the only way I was able to add customer name in the search header is creating a custom field called “Customer Name” in Business Opportunity. Once I did that, it popped up in the More drop down.

Badge +6

The joint field for Customer in for example Business Opportunity and Customer Orders works fine for Customer as you can search both for number and name. Entering text under Name do not display any results, but will filter records of what is written. You have to enter the complete name to get results of the required customer.

In the same joint field in for example Sales Quotation and Customer Order, it is only possible to search for number under Customer, not name. To type name under Name works as for Business Opportunity.

Fields like Salesperson under Sales Quotation, do not display any hits when writing even if person is listed. Under Customer Order it is a joint field and you can search for Code, but not name.

We have UPD 10.11. 
Can we expect all fields like Customer to be a joint field with possibility to enter both number and names in later updates of Aurena?