Solved

Any Easy Way To Link Some Page With Conditions On Aurena Like IEE?

• 28 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
  • Hero (Employee)
  • 60 replies

Hi everyone,

I maked so many lobby element designer in IEE before, so when i wrote page link and configure correctly columns its working perfectly in IEE (Ofc when selected use conditions checkbox).

But now i am trying to add a link for aurena and i see some difficulties.

• Have to know correctly page id
  • Have to know correctly conditions and have to know the syntax for those.

I want to write only aurena page not extra conditions, it could be generate conditions itself from the datasource.

Any way for this?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by AHMET.GULTEKIN 18 May 2022, 19:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @0guz ,

There is a checkbox in the navigation section of the element designer ( where you specify the page URL) called

“Use Datasource condition” which will apply the where condition defined in the datasource.

Does that cater to your requirement? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @LakmaliRD 

Already i selected that checkbox and wrote web access url but when i clicked twice in the graphic on aurena, does not work the link mechanism for some reasons :/

I want to go “Transaction History” list page with conditions.in datasource.

I should learn first, what should i write in “Web Access URL Address” area correctly probably.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @0guz ,

You can get url of the target page from your address bar after searching with your query.

After getting the URL you can substitute fixed values with dynamic definitions of your record in a form of $[data_source_column].

The url should look like “/page/CustomerOrder/Page?$filter=OrderNo eq $[ORDER_NO]” for querying with order number.

BR, Ahmet