Question

Static Pool Request

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Following information requested via case ID G2342017.

An auditor asked the Finance department for some information. They in turn asked me, but I'm not sure where to find this data in IFS.

The auditors want a "static pool" that shows (in a single file) all the company's invoiced sales, credit memos, adjustments, and payments (or any other activity). I thought initially they would want a dump of what's in Customer Analysis, but they want to see each individual payment and transaction. They mentioned that they'd want to see each transaction on another line - like, the invoice for 1000on the first line, a payment for 9000 on a second line, and then a 100 write-off on the third. Obviously, that's just an example. 

How can I pull this data for them? Does such a thing exist? Apparently they will be asking for this on a semi-monthly basis. I'm happy to pull this out of Oracle if possible, I just don't know where to find this info in IFS. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

View LEDGER_TRANSACTION_CU_QRY contains all customer payments, write-offs etc. payment-related transactions. 

View LEDGER_ITEM_CU_DET_QRY contains customer analysis - invoices and CUPOA/CUPIA items. 
I think you need to combine both these views in your dump.