Question

Mexico Localization-UUID

• 6 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

Do anyone has an information whether UUID number should be captured at Customer Receipt & Supplier Payment as well?

If yes, how it is being handled in IFS with the help of Mexico Localization pack.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Sandesh,

In IFS Cloud 21R1 we have enabled the possibility of fetching UUID from Mexican Tax Authorities in following pages.

1. Sent Invoices
  2. Manual Customer Invoices
  3. Manual Supplier Invoice
  4. Expense Sheet Details - Admin
  5. My Expense Sheets
  6. Expense Sheet Details

There’s also the possibility of updating UUID for an Invoice using the provided web service. 

In Payment pages we have the Related UUID Number, is it what you’re referring to here? 

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
/Supul

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Supul,

Thanks for your response.

What is this Related UUID number? Is that we have any option to capture this related UUID number in payment screen?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Sandesh,

For mixed payment, customer check and netting, we have provided the option to connect cancelled payment(s) to a new payment with the “Connect to Cancelled Payments” field. User may enter or select UUIDs from the list of values.

You can find more information in the page 53 of IFS Cloud 21R1 Country Solution Mexico document. 

Best regards,
/Supul

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Supulm,

Thanks for your response.

The above option was to connect the existing UUID.

As I understand, there is a separate process requirement to capture the UUID as per Tax authorities which is termed as Payment Complement.

Payment complement: Document that the companies in Mexico need to generate in order to inform all the payments receive for the Tax authorities. This document include a different UUID that is not the same of the invoice (for customer/suppliers invoices).

As such, I have not found any option to capture the UUID number which has been shared by tax authority towards Payment Complement in any of the payment or receipt screen towards supplier & customer payment.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Sandesh,

Thanks for the explanation. I believe the functionality you’re referring to is what’s specified in the below sections of IFS Cloud 21R1 Country Solution Mexico document. 

• 5.8    SEND FILE TO GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY VIA PAC/SAT AND RECEIVE RESPONSE
  • 5.9    READ RESPONSE PAYMENT .XML FILE
  • 5.10  ANALYZE PAYMENT

Please have a look at the API documentation of MxEPayReceiptResponseService as well. 

Best regards,
/Supul

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Supulm,

I am not able to find the IFS Cloud 21R1 Country Solution Mexico document.

Can you please share the same.

Regards,

Sandesh

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Let me know if you can access it from here

Regards,
/Supul

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,