Solved

I can't approve a supplier invoice for payment (Amount blocking) as a supervisor

• 3 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello,
I set up a supplier invoice payment authorizer

- User : Tarek_Abdelhedi, can authorize until 50000€ (supervisor = DF)
- User : DF can authorize without limits
When i try to approuve the invoice with user Tarek_Abdelhedi, i get this error message which is normal.

When i try to approuve the invoice with user DF (which is the supervisor), i got the same error which is not normal.

In IFS page help, as a supervisor, i am supposed to approuve above the maximum amount defined.

Can you please let me know about this issue ?
Thanks,
Tarek

icon

Best answer by Xavier Fernando 4 January 2024, 17:57

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I would restart the instance/session that you are in.   If logged back in, you continue to get the error, I would open a case with IFS.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thanks @cperdue. I created a ticket at the same time.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@ATarBPT did you check in Authorizer Assigning Rule if Superior as Authorizer is checked?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello Marcel, 

Thanks for your answer. It doesn’t seem to work as well. I can’t setup anything else other than the payment authorize :(.

In my ticket, IFS suggested to manually change the authorize id in the invoice, then approve it, which is not a suitable workaround at all for a director perspective. I will let you know how it goes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @ATarBPT ,

Can you define a limit for “DF” and see how it goes ? if DF should not have any limit, may be test with  Supper access checkbox.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello Xavier, 

I tested it and it actually work with the setup (putting a high maximum amount, so he can approuve all the invoices).

Thank you