Solved

External Payments

• 16 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi ,

I have made the set up for external payments upload for Customer payment invoice matching but all the upload is going to parkpayment anf unable to genrate mathing based on the external payment parameters setup. I am trying to upload customer payment on mixed payment.

Mixed Payment file

1_HEAD;;JOD;16-03-2020;;;
2_DETAIL;;;16-03-2020;2548;;20ACT00115

I am using IFS V10 UPD3 it workis well in IFS 8 

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

icon

Best answer by Eranda 23 March 2020, 12:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Mukesh,

A couple of things i noticed:

• There is no reference to the cash account - shouldn’t be an issue as normally the parameter of the load selects this
  • According to your mapping excel file attached, you are using column 2 for Payer_No and column 3 for Identity_Code - neither of which have a value in the file you attached
  • Additionally, column 6 is your Identifier_Reference (invoice number), but you have placed this in column 7 of the import file - this is where the problem is i believe.

Regards

Nick

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Mukesh,

If you are planning to match the invoice items based on Identifier_Reference, you have to correctly match it with the file template. The payer will be automatically fetched once the item is matched.

Verify your text file again with the file template.

Note that there are no big enhancements in external payment main logic after APP8 SP2.

Best Regards

Eranda