Solved

FSM Mobile - Save photo Attachments

• 19 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hello

In FSM 5.7 mobile, when attaching photos, you can only take the photo and save within FSM but not to your camera roll. This is an issue as there have been many instances of the file getting corrupted and unable to retrieve it since it only exists in the attachment database.

Is there a way to allow the app to save these photos to the camera roll as well? I know users can upload there own photos but you have to navigate through android root menus and that is not user friendly 

icon

Best answer by Dhanushki Pahathkumbure 23 June 2020, 22:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Hello

In FSM 5.7 mobile, when attaching photos, you can only take the photo and save within FSM but not to your camera roll. This is an issue as there have been many instances of the file getting corrupted and unable to retrieve it since it only exists in the attachment database.

Is there a way to allow the app to save these photos to the camera roll as well? I know users can upload there own photos but you have to navigate through android root menus and that is not user friendly 

Hi, the attachments will be saved in your local storage of the device at storage > 'com.metrix.metrixmobile' folder > attachment. Do you mean to say, you want to change this path?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Did not know that, i will check the folder @DHPALK 

is it possible to change the folder though? If i could push it straight to the user’s DCIM folder where there gallery photos are that would be a huge help