Solved

Document Approvals in Aurena

• 23 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

How can i approve the document under approvals , i dont see a button for approving and rejecting. I can only see the object details.

icon

Best answer by Manoj Ruwanhewa 23 October 2021, 13:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @m.arif 

When ticking the checkbox in front of the record, Approval & Reject buttons will be displayed as follows

Or you can use submenu for Approval & Reject as follows

Hope this may helpful

Thanks & regards
Shan

Badge +15

Hi @m.arif ,

I will show an example where I have logged in with a user called ALAIN

For the below object I dont have the approval steps visible 

Here the next available approval step is 11

If you click on object details and navigate to the object where you have enabled object connection to approvals and then go to the attachments panel on the object in aurena as below 

When you check the approval step 11, the approval person is EM and it is not my logged in User and Im not authorize to do the approval to step 11.

If I take a similar example for a different object,

Here for this object, I have the approval option for step12.

This is because, my user is the approval user for step 12 in the approval routing.

Therefore as per my understanding, in your example, approval step 10 for the given customer order object is not authorized for your user account for approval. 

So please check the approval process from the object details.

If you create  new approval step anything below 10 and assign your person id, it will show you the button for approval.

Or if you have permission, you can try to detach step10 and create a  new step 10 with your person id

to make this approval button enabled.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Manoj

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

hi @Manoj Ruwanhewa  , is there a way to find out what are the permissions or projections required for document approvals under customer order. i am struggling to find out.