Question

Order of printing pick notes

• 17 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi, we have a CRIM that specifies the printer and the order in which the pick sheets need to come off the printer, but it still prints out randomly. 

The print outs need to be in the order the user specifies within the shipment lines screen and according to our developers, this is all working as expected until it reaches the print queue, where its random. 

Any assistance on this would be appreciated. thanks 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Given you have a CRIM to make this happen, I would think it should also work successfully.  

Has this been reported to your project team / project manager?     Sorry, but I have no ability to fix your customization.

Best regards,   

Badge +2

Hi Thomas, thanks for the response. I don’t believe this is related to the customisation, hence asking the question on here. I just thought i would provide some background, that’s why i mentioned the customisation.

I have checked the order the print outs reach Print Manager and its all correct. From here it then prints in a random order. We do have thousands of pick sheets that are printed, and they need to come out in order for picking purposes. 

Thanks 

Stacy

Badge +1

Hi Stacy, we have a similar problem. We would like print our documents (invoices) in right order but it is printed randomly. Do you have solution for your question?

Martin