Solved

Custom field synchronizing error in purchase order line window.

• 7 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

When adding a view to a custom field, an error pops up when synchronizing.

The customer follows the below steps.

1. Create read only custom field for Purchase Order Lines
  2. Select statement using arguments order_no,line_no,release_no

SELECT MAX(ifsapp.receipt_info.arrival_date) FROM ifsapp.receipt_info WHERE ifsapp.receipt_info.source_ref1 = :ORDER_NO AND ifsapp.receipt_info.source_ref2 = :LINE_NO AND ifsapp.receipt_info.source_ref3 = :RELEASE_NO

1. Data type of custom field: Date and format: Date
  2. Click on detailed views and add receipt_info_alt
  3. Approve and publish/synchroinze 

1. Synchronize and it errors.

Any solutions? 

icon

Best answer by Tharindu Sooriyaarachchi 7 September 2022, 16:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Anupa,

Register arrival is considered as a general object and it has columns source_ref1, source_ref2, source_ref3 instead of order_no, line_no, release_no. Since the customer is trying to use order_no, line_no, release_no in Receipt_Info_Alt view, the issue pop ups.

Could you try to create custom field for Purchase Order Lines as below.

select statement using arguments:

v.objkey

Select statement:

SELECT MAX(r.arrival_date) FROM receipt_info r WHERE 1=1 AND r.source_ref1||r.source_ref2||r.source_ref3 = (SELECT p.order_no||p.line_no||p.release_no FROM purchase_order_line p WHERE p.objkey = :objkey)

Method Signature:

Purchase_Order_Line_Cfp.Get_Cf$_Last_Rec_Date(v.objkey)

Best Regards,

Tharindu

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi Tharindu,

Thanks for the reply. Customer was able to create custom field for Purchase Order Lines as you have suggested. 

Thanks and regards,

Anupa

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I am experiencing this issue but I am trying to publish into Register Arrivals, Do I need to do a similar change to the SQL? 

I want to publish a Custom Field into Approved Detail Views Receipt_Info_Alt for a field already visible via Purchase_Order_Line_All.

Arguments: v.order_no,v.line_no,v.release_no

Select Statement: Select CF$_TVS_LINE from Purchase_Order_Line_Part_Cfv where Order_no = :order_no and line_no = :line_no and release_no = :release_no

Thanks, 

Lisa