Solved

Aurena - Using custom fields in a sales process

• 15 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

I have created a sales process template with actions for Business opportunities.

In my action I am using custom fields, but in Aurena these do not show correctly.

As you can see I have two custom fields ‘Public\Private’ and ‘Sector’ under actions that require the end user to enter the data.

When you select sequence 30 and click ‘Enter Data’ you get the following:

On a non custom field it displays correctly:

How do I get the custom fields to display correctly?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Annjse 15 November 2021, 13:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

Unfortunately custom fields cannot be used in the sales process data entry since the Aurena framework does not support custom fields in this type of dialogs. We are currently investigating alternative solutions since we know it is important for many customers/users. However, there are technical limitations and we are not yet sure if/how we can solve this.

Regards,

Anna

Badge +2

Has a solution been found for this issue? We are experiencing the same problem and would love to be able to utilize this functionality. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

IFS provided us with a Fix(161991), which has now resolved this issue. Solution 298460 .

Regards

Nikki

Badge +2

Hi Nikki, any chance you could share that Hot Fix delivery with us? IFS is reporting that the patch will be delivered in UPD16, but we need it fixed rather urgently.

Thanks!

Nick