Question

Excel Migration with Custom field not working in IFS Cloud

• 15 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

In method list tab have added Custom view name and _CFP.CF_NEW__ method and kept only custom fields and INFO_, OBJID_, ATTR_CF_, ATTR_, ACTION_

but unable to add fetch condition below in RULES tab

“PROJECT_MISC_PROCUREMENT.OBJKEY=PROJECT_MISC_PROCUREMENT_CFV.OBJKEY”

getting below error while trying to add the fetch condition

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @NishithDas , I think you should give the view name as PROJECT_MISC_PROCUREMENT_CFV on your job’s header

Badge +4

I have tried that also.. but that didn’t work. I will try again and update you on the same

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @NishithDas 

please have a look into the technical documentation of IFS Cloud:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/23r1/030_administration/050_data_management/050_data_migration/030_migration_types/030_excel_migration/

→ Handling LUs with Custom Fields:

Instead of PROJECT_MISC_PROCUREMENT for Execute Seq 10 in the method list you have to select PROJECT_MISC_PROCUREMENT_CFV → The method name will be the same PROJECT_MISC_PROCUREMENT_API.

For the Execute Seq 20 I can’t see the method list attributes:

1. You have to delete the lines which are not needed because these are already included in the method list attribute screen for Execute Seq 10
  2. You have to inherit the OBJID_ from Execute Seq 10 and also mappe ATTR_ as a fixed value

Example (copied from the technical documentation):

The rule FETCHCONDITION in the tab RULES is not needed for that purpose because of the inheritance defined in the method list attribute screen in Execute Seq 20.

Happy migration.

/Jens