Skip to main content

Hi everyone

My company start using IFSAPP10, and we are still new to it.

May I know do IFS10 able to handle and place orders to multiple suppliers for the one product?

Is it possible to set orders’ ratio to multiple suppliers for the one product?

For example, I have a product PN#123, there are 2 suppliers (Supplier A & Supplier 😎 supplying this product to us, we want to set 60% of the procurement orders of PN#123 release to Supplier A, 40% release to Supplier B.

If IFSAPP10 can perform similar function, how should I do?

Thank you!

Hi @sirenmaaya,

Yes, this can be handled through “Supplier split” feature in IFS. You have to define like below for example.

1.Create the purchase part

2.Create 2 supplier for purchase parts (this will indicate IFS that this purchase part will procure from these 2 suppliers)

3.Go to the purchase part again and go to the “Supplier Split” tab. Define a phrase in date and phase out date and this will indicate how long this split going to last for this part.

Then define the individual supplier and their split percentage. (Note - in order to view the supplier in here, you have to define the supplier for purchase part first)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

4.Create a new purchase requisition for the part and enter the Qty and save the PR. At this point system throw us a message to split. 

Hope this answered your question.

Thanks,

Chamath