Solved

Edit Purchase Order HTML from Print Order

• 23 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi all,

I’m trying to find a way of editing the HTML of an email that is sent within Purchase Order. My actions are Right Click > Print Order then selecting email option. The email is sent through with no issues, however, I would like to edit the content of this email (the body of the email seems to be auto-generated). Any thoughts?

Print Order (Email)

Thanks,

R

icon

Best answer by Lumini Sahabandu 4 March 2022, 19:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi robert_g ,

Please note that below configurations will require to enable Email Purchase Order. 

• IFS/Print Server and IFS/Connect must have been installed.
  • Print Server Archiving has to be enabled.
  • The purchase order must be in status Released.
  • The PDF_REPORT_CREATED event must be defined and enabled.
  • E-mail communication must be enabled for the supplier contact used on the purchase order.
  • The Purchase Order check box in the Supplier/Purchase/Misc Supplier Info tab should be selected.

As you have mentioned the Email functionality is working well.

We configure the email format PDF_REPORT_CREATED event. If you try to search this event in ‘Event Actions’ window you will be able to see several event actions are created using the same. 

Select the one which is related to Purchase order print and email it with the PDF attached. 

RMB on the line and ‘Show Details’

You will be able to see the Event Action and Email Template. It is possible to change the content of the Email using this option. 

Hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Lumini.