Question

MPB - No Valid Object Name

• 17 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

When I am loading data into the MPB I am receiving the following message.  The data loaded appears to be correct.  Does anybody know what is causing this message and how it can be resolved?

Thanks,

Derek

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

When I am loading data into the MPB I am receiving the following message.  The data loaded appears to be correct.  Does anybody know what is causing this message and how it can be resolved?

Thanks,

Derek

Hi @Derek Dunipace , I’ve just found out this: Maybe something related to the shop order

Error Message

[To Shop Order Planning] [To Shop Order Manufacturing] [To Work Order Execution] [To PM Planning]

Usage

Use this dialog box to view the description of an error that has been encountered while making changes to the schedule by using the Advanced Planning Board/Maintenance Planning Board.

Activity Diagrams

N/A

Activities

N/A

Fields

This window contains:

Error Object Name: Then name of the object on which the error resulted. This may, for example, be a particular shop order.

Error Object: The object on which the error resulted. You can drag the object to the Gantt chart. To plot more detailed scheduling information, hold down the Shift key while you drag the object. (N/A for Maintenance Planning Board)

Error Message: The description of the error that occurred.