Solved

How can we change the colours of Alliance headers?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

We often have pilots open at the same time as Production and want to avoid accidentally using the wrong database.  Is there a way to change the colour of the Header section, so that it is always visible? We did find a way to change the modules background colours but they are only visible when you open them but we really want this to be obvious all the time.

We are using V14.5 at the moment but soon to upgrade to V15.4, so we really want this mostly for V15.4 please (14.5 would be a bonus too, if you know it).

Thanks

Chris

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 6 May 2022, 17:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Chris,

If I read your question correctly, you want to make a change like the below:

I don’t believe there is an option to change the color used within UI and would have to modify a css file directly on the server.  The problem with this type of modification is it can be overwritten by a standard release during updates, etc.

As you don’t have access to the server yourself, I don’t think you would be able to change this value.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Another suggestion is to add different logo for each test profiles. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Phil,

Thank you.  I don’t plan to do the change myself, I’ll leave that to our IT guys to do but if you can point us to where they need to make those changes, I’ll let them know.  Good to know it can be done as we want, from your example.  Bedankt.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi all

If we add a logo on misc 1 : is it possible to change the logo of the company on the webBO alliance like on the smart (see below) ? or could we have to do this on the server  like for the color ?

Thanks and Regards
anthony

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi all

If we add a logo on misc 1 : is it possible to change the logo of the company on the webBO alliance like on the smart (see below) ? or could we have to do this on the server  like for the color ?

Thanks and Regards
anthony

Hi Anthony, 

The logo on the web will remain the same as defined on the Misc 1 page. 

Kind Regards,

Eisha 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

I don’t believe Eisha’s suggestion would work for the Web Employee portal unfortunately.  I checked with R&D:

Question posed:

I have been getting questions how we can change the look of the Web Employee Portal to have different colors on the top-navbar banner and also change the logo.

I don’t think any of these are configurable by the users via the UI and require direct changes to css and html files respectively.  Can you confirm we don’t have user accessible options?

Response:

I confirm that we don’t have such functionality.

To me, this means you would have to replace the Alliance Logo jpg on the server with different file having the same name or adjust the html file to point to a different location for the file.