Solved

Support for Oracle 19c in IFSAPP 10

• 23 January 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello

Information in “IFS Applications 10 Supported Platforms” says that there are planned support for Oracle 19c in IFSAPP 10 UPD6 (and higher). Can an IFS person verify that it is reality, and still not a plan.

IF still a plan when will the app10 be supported on Oracle 19c

icon

Best answer by Banu Liyanapathirana 23 January 2020, 17:52

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @Christer Kindvall 

According to the latest supported platforms Document it says, IFS support for Oracle 19c in IFSAPP 10 UPD6 (and higher).

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Your answer confuses me a bit,

Se the information avaliable for below. My hangup is that it says Planned and want to make sure. Probably have something to do with updating of the page that is awaliable ..  

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

The word “planned” is now obsolete.  Oracle 19c is certified to work with IFS Applications 10 from Update 6.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi

Oracle 19c RAC is not Supported with IFS UPD 7 ?

we have RAC 12cR2 and need to upgrade to 19c (19.3.0.0)

Please explain the current situation as this IFS doc is updated on 25-04-2019

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

It seems like the information on the partner portal isn’t up to date.

IFS Applications 10 Update 6 (and higher) is certified for Oracle 19c with no limitations for both multitenant and non-CDB architectures, i.e. RAC is supported.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

It seems like the information on the partner portal isn’t up to date.

IFS Applications 10 Update 6 (and higher) is certified for Oracle 19c with no limitations for both multitenant and non-CDB architectures, i.e. RAC is supported.

Thanks for the update Jonas

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Jonas Göransson  - Trust you are doing great. Can you confirm if IFS10 is Oracle 19C RAC supported. 

Best Regards

Pankaj