Skip to main content
Question

Recivering notification email from Cloud

• 19 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi 

I am testing notification in IFS Cloud, I have created SO and I am simply changeing status of my SO. I do recive notifications in IFS Cloud, but I am do not recive any email. 

I have already check my email addres, to make sure it is right, and it is. Is there any other atribut to set or does anyone have a clue what I am missing? 

Thanks 

S Cloud, I have  

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @jaroslav.runstuk 

Check the oracle queue FND_TRK_LU_DMO_Q is enabled and subscribed to the FND_TRK_LU_DMO_Q_TAB

If the message queue is working, Queue Message Count should be 0.

If you see any queued messages, then try to stop the queue and start again.

Hope it helps!

Damith

Badge +1

Hello!

I do have a similar issue, so excuse me to ask your help here instead of asking a new question. 

• I do have the FND_TRK_LU_DMO_Q is enabled and subscribed to the FND_TRK_LU_DMO_Q_TAB.
  • I subscribed to get notifications and email for an order.
  • I expected to find some details in the Oracle Queue Subscribers for the 

FND_TRK_LU_DMO_Q Queue but I found nothing at this point.

• So, I added a subscriber implicitly using the Pl/SQL code. 

DECLARE
        subscriber sys.aq$_agent;
    BEGIN
        -- Create the subscriber object
        subscriber := sys.aq$_agent('SubscriberName', NULL, NULL);  -- Replace with the actual agent address
        -- Add the subscriber to the queue
        DBMS_AQADM.ADD_SUBSCRIBER(
            queue_name => 'FND_TRK_LU_DMO_Q',  -- Replace with the actual queue name
            subscriber => subscriber
        );
    END;

• Excuse my ignorance about the subject but I’m so confused what should the SubscriberName to represent - i.e. DB Username, IFS Application Username, the Entity Name, … - 

• I’m also not sure about submitting NULLS as the Agent’s Address and Protocol. 

• So, I used pervious code to add subscribers for the different types I’m confused about DB Username, IFS Application Username, the Entity Name,

• I still get NO Notifications at all in the application nor Emails.
  • I tried different user types _ App Owner, End Users,… - with all different scenarios in the subscriptions and still get nothing. 

I really appreciate your help as you both seem so familiar with the subject providing advice, or any reference documentations. 

Thank you so much. 

Waleed Abdelkawy,