Solved

Address Presentation

• 20 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 6 replies

How to change the Address Presentation, especially the Zip Code which is required to be Post Code,  we have an Address Template set for the UK, but this still displays ZIP CODE. 

icon

Best answer by Vindya Wijesinghe 2 November 2021, 19:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Istar ,

I hope you are using the language as English ( United Kingdom) and in App 10 Update version is below UPD13. Is it so?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sanuri

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Istar ,

Can I know the App10 Update version you are using?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sanuri

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Version is UPD12

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Istar ,

Can I know the App10 Update version you are using?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sanuri

Hello Sanuri

The version we are using UPD 12.

Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Istar ,

We have identified a similar translation-related issue when using English ( United Kingdom) as language. But this issue was already solved from the App10 UPD13 version.

Further, I hope this issue you getting in only in the Aurena client and in the IEE version it will work correctly. Can you confirm this also?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sanuri

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear @Istar

It seems the issue is connected with incorrect translations. Usually, translations are corrected by UPD. However, due to business urgency, these could be requested separately as translation fixes. Hence I suggest you create a case /ticket to IFS Support addressing this.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vindya Wijesinghe. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

We are only using the EE client, it seems likely it a translation issue, will raise an case with IFS and see what they have to say.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We are only using the EE client, it seems likely it a translation issue, will raise an case with IFS and see what they have to say.

Hi @Istar ,

It will be better to raise the case to IFS and anyway we noticed and tested this issue solve in App10 UPD13 version. :-)

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sanuri