Solved

Problems Logging into Customer Portal

• 5 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Is anyone else having issues logging into the Customer Portal? I ran into the below error last week, reset my password and was good. I’m getting the same error, changed my password again and I still can’t log in. This has been going on for the past 3 weeks or so. 

icon

Best answer by KristenGastaldo 9 December 2022, 15:21

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @SaraCrank 

I get this error message if I process the IFS portal but try to login after approx 10 minutes.

But if I process it and login quickly it works good. Maybe it is valid for a certain time .

Right now it is working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@SaraCrank  - Let me reach out to our IT team to help you resolve. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @KristenGastaldo

can you also check why we get an error message if we log out from Service Center, please?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Link  - What error are you getting? Are you unable to log back in? From this site (https://support.ifs.com/csm), correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @KristenGastaldo 

yes, from the link you’ve been posted.

I am able to log in back. But it is strange to get an error message after log out.

It is in German and it means: 

Error

An error has been occurred. Contact your administrator to get more information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Link  - I’ll pass this on to the team that manages these credentials. We realize that error message isn’t helpful and are working to change the options available there. I also don’t know why you’d get it when you log out, but I will see what I can find out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @KristenGastaldo 

OK, thank you a lot. All my colleagues get this error message. So I’m not the only one.

I don’t understand why nobody realized it.