Question

Print Price List

• 8 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi All, 

I have a request from a customer who usually prints out price lists to sent to their clients.

I can see the functionality ‘Print Sales Price List’

but unfortunately it does not print the characteristic prices.

This means, all the configurable sales parts which don’t have a base price, result in ‘0.00’ with no characteristic values showing.

I have looked for an option to export the characteristic values to Excel but it does not look like it’s possible.

Any help is much appreciated.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

Have you tired exporting from the Configuration Price List/Characteristics tab.

Thanks

Asanka

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @AsankaGaru ,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have. Unfortunately, my client’s pricing is not set on the characteristic itself, but on the options that that characteristic might have (e.g. some options are more expensive than others, if characteristic was colour for example, red could be more expensive than blue, so the pricing is at option level, not characteristic level).

It is not possible to export all the options per characteristics together. It is only possible to export all the characteristics which you have shown as well (which in my client’s have zero price) or it is possible to export options, one characteristic at a time, which is not time effective at all.

But really, the characteristic options should be printed on the Price List, if it is a business that operates with CTO.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Alice, 

You are correct in that you can’t find it, since there is no standard report showing the option prices for configured parts.

The standard price list just shows the price for the top level part and not the different offsets for the characteristics.

Therefore, the only option is to create a quick report (or some other type of report) to pull the data from the option values tab on the characteristic tab for the required sales part.

I have created an idea for this though for a future enhancement to IFS Cloud 

Configured Parts Price List | IFS Community

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @anbouk ,

Thanks for your response. Much appreciated.

Related to the same topic, I have been trying to find the screen below called ‘Configuration Price List’, which I have found in ‘22R2 New features release’ slide deck, but I am unable to see this in IFS. 

Would you be able to point me in the right direction? 

This could solve my client’s issues both for CTO price list print and CTO price list update.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Answer regarding configuration price list in other thread Configuration Price List | IFS Community